Disclaimer
Views and opinions expressed in this blog page are solely the personal expression of the writer and is never intended to disgrace any individual, religions, culture, organization and so on.Any unintentional defamation caused would be highly regretted. And since English is not his mother tongue, he is bound to make grammatical and structural mistakes. Hence errors as such are regretted and comments and suggestions are duly welcomed for further improvement as the author strongly believes that there is no end to learning in life.

Saturday 3 December 2011

Exam fever

Students life is one that I will miss when I am done with my studies on one hand and on the other I will be relieved from the stress and the tensions during examination time. Despite the fact that I have written examinations umpteen times in my entire educational period, like any other appearing exams I too get stressed just days prior to examination time. During examination time I worry whether I will be in the position to keep up the expectations of my peers and teachers. These worries motivates me to put in extra effort in studies but at the eleventh hour every topic seems equally important and anxiety distracts the concentration. Rather than concentrating on what they are studying, most students land up flipping the pages one after the other. In reality nothing gets inside their head. (Remember I am not an exception to this). I am also one kind who prepares only at an eleventh hour. During my recent examination within an hour's time I flipped through all the five units but the outcome was, nothing was retained in my head. It was simply blank.  

Because of stress and pressure exerted by exams students spend several sleepless nights till their exams are over. They even tend to lose their appetite thereby affecting their health conditions. I know last minute is not the best way to study and good and enough sleep is required yet because of stress I can neither study nor sleep properly. I must say its difficult to get rid of it as it has become my habit. Lastly, I would like to urge fellow writing exams not to panic like me rather take enough rest during exams as you will definitely reach your destination if you have the will. Stress simply wastes your precious time. 

No comments: